Wordwell: Children are not thought to be seriously hurt in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: citizenside.com
A six-year-old boy is believed to have been injured in a two-vehicle crash on the B1106 Brandon Road at Wordwell, north of Bury St Edmunds.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said accident happened south of the Elveden crossroads just after 1pm and involved a Toyota and a Volvo.
By 2.18pm traffic was flowing again and the vehicles were being recovered.
It is understood a six-year-old boy was injured.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: “We were called at 12.53pm this afternoon following a two-car collision on the B1106. An ambulance officer and an ambulance attended. Two children and one adult were taken to the West Suffolk General [hospital],
You may also want to watch:
and fortunately they are not believed to be seriously hurt.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away