World Cup blog: Amazing picture from South Africa
LESS than a week to go now before the big trip to SA – and the Suffolk tour party, in common with our beloved England team, is in full training mode.
For the England team it is light training, under Fabio’s icy glare.
For us, the Suffolk Three Lions warriors, it is preparation for some Rustenburg, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth capers, under my less-than-controlling stare.
Our training is for gatherings at bars, watching football, eating fine food, meeting up with friends and, generally, enjoying the World Cup “crack.”
And to get you in the mood, check out the amazing picture in my blog - we may think we get carried away with car flags but, trust me, you haven’t seen anything yet!
You may also want to watch:
- To read Nigel’s blog, follow the link to the right of this text.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 7 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 10 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road