World’s biggest coffee morning at JSM
- Credit: Archant
JSM Property staff are delighted to be taking part in Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 26.
JSM branches across East Anglia will be offering tea, coffee and cakes in return for a donation to Macmillan and are hoping to welcome as many people as possible to their coffee mornings.
Some extra fun has been planned by some of the teams, including raffles, competitions, a Bake Off and ice bucket challenges.
In Ipswich, Norwich, Felixstowe and Bury St Edmunds a number of JSM’s staff have agreed to have buckets of iced water chucked over them in a bid to raise some extra money for Macmillan.
JSM Property’s director Emma Wells said: “We’re looking forward to seeing our landlords, tenants and members of the public at our coffee morning and to enjoying a cuppa, some delicious cakes and a friendly chat with them – all for an excellent cause.
“We are proud to be partnering with Macmillan this year and – as part of the Leaders group – have pledged to raise £25,000 for them during 2014. “Macmillan provides an invaluable service providing practical, medical and financial support to those diagnosed with cancer and their families. Many of our staff and clients have had personal experience of this excellent charity or know someone who has.”
Macmillan operates across the UK, providing practical, medical and financial support to those diagnosed with cancer and their families. The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is the charity’s biggest fundraising event. Last year, 154,000 people signed up, raising a record £20 million.
- 1 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 2 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 3 Woman in her 70s dies after serious crash in Hadleigh
- 4 Missing 66-year-old woman from west Suffolk found safe
- 5 Suffolk's Covid rate trebles as experts warn virus 'hasn't gone away'
- 6 Revealed: Where house prices are rising fastest in Suffolk
- 7 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 8 Ipswich Town away shirt sales up by 138%!
- 9 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
- 10 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
Cancer is the toughest fight most people will ever face. And as treatments improve, more and more people are living with cancer in their daily lives. The money raised from the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning will help make sure no one has to face cancer alone, from the moment they’re diagnosed, through treatment and beyond.
JSM Property will be hosting coffee mornings including these branches:Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Felixistowe, Woodbridge, Sudbury.