World’s biggest coffee morning at JSM
- Credit: Archant
JSM Property staff are delighted to be taking part in Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 26.
JSM branches across East Anglia will be offering tea, coffee and cakes in return for a donation to Macmillan and are hoping to welcome as many people as possible to their coffee mornings.
Some extra fun has been planned by some of the teams, including raffles, competitions, a Bake Off and ice bucket challenges.
In Ipswich, Norwich, Felixstowe and Bury St Edmunds a number of JSM’s staff have agreed to have buckets of iced water chucked over them in a bid to raise some extra money for Macmillan.
JSM Property’s director Emma Wells said: “We’re looking forward to seeing our landlords, tenants and members of the public at our coffee morning and to enjoying a cuppa, some delicious cakes and a friendly chat with them – all for an excellent cause.
You may also want to watch:
“We are proud to be partnering with Macmillan this year and – as part of the Leaders group – have pledged to raise £25,000 for them during 2014. “Macmillan provides an invaluable service providing practical, medical and financial support to those diagnosed with cancer and their families. Many of our staff and clients have had personal experience of this excellent charity or know someone who has.”
Macmillan operates across the UK, providing practical, medical and financial support to those diagnosed with cancer and their families. The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is the charity’s biggest fundraising event. Last year, 154,000 people signed up, raising a record £20 million.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
Cancer is the toughest fight most people will ever face. And as treatments improve, more and more people are living with cancer in their daily lives. The money raised from the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning will help make sure no one has to face cancer alone, from the moment they’re diagnosed, through treatment and beyond.
JSM Property will be hosting coffee mornings including these branches:Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Felixistowe, Woodbridge, Sudbury.