World’s longest non-stop inflatable obstacle course is coming to Ipswich
- Credit: Matt Fowler
The world’s longest continuous inflatable obstacle course – The Labyrinth Challenge – is coming to Ipswich.
The massive course, which is more than 1,000ft long, includes more than 30 obstacles in five-themed zones and is coming to Ipswich’s Trinity Park in June for the very first time.
The attraction, brought by Simply The Best Events (STBE), features a range of inflatable challenges - including hurdles, climbing walls, tunnels, slides and more.
Around 100,000 people enjoyed the spectacular the pop-up attraction last year.
This year’s entertainment also includes the return of The Village, an inflatable playground aimed for children aged 5-9.
It features 30 inflatables and attractions, including slides, bouncy castles, laser tag, football games, inflatable volleyball, zorbing, crazy golf and a mini Labyrinth Challenge.
Dan Bryne, tour director for The Labyrinth Challenge, said the firm has spent the winter revamping the obstacle course to make it even more exiting.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
He said:: “We can’t wait to bring the new look Labyrinth Challenge to Ipswich this summer.
“The giant inflatable assault course gives family and friends the opportunity to race together or just have fun tackling the wacky obstacles.
“We’ve spent the winter revamping the course to ensure it’s even more action-packed for thrill seekers.
“There’s a new start, it’s even longer and we’ve replaced some challenges with brand new inflatable sections.
“A ticket gives people the chance to tackle the course as many times as they like during their hour-long slot and enjoy unlimited use of 30 other great inflatables and attractions in The Village.”
The Labyrinth Challenge takes place at Trinity Park in Ipswich across the weekend of Saturday, June 30, and Sunday, July 1.
The obstacle course and The Village are also available for corporate hire on Friday, June 29 for between 50 to 2,000 people.
Tickets for the Labyrinth challenge and unlimited use of The Village are priced at £20 and £15 for under tens.
Tickets are available online at www.labyrinthchallenge.com
For more information visit @thelabyrinthchallenge on Facebook or follow @Labyrinthcourse on Twitter, or @labyrinthchallenge on Instagram.