World’s longest non-stop inflatable obstacle course is coming to Ipswich
- Credit: Matt Fowler
The world’s longest continuous inflatable obstacle course – The Labyrinth Challenge – is coming to Ipswich.
The massive course, which is more than 1,000ft long, includes more than 30 obstacles in five-themed zones and is coming to Ipswich’s Trinity Park in June for the very first time.
The attraction, brought by Simply The Best Events (STBE), features a range of inflatable challenges - including hurdles, climbing walls, tunnels, slides and more.
Around 100,000 people enjoyed the spectacular the pop-up attraction last year.
This year’s entertainment also includes the return of The Village, an inflatable playground aimed for children aged 5-9.
You may also want to watch:
It features 30 inflatables and attractions, including slides, bouncy castles, laser tag, football games, inflatable volleyball, zorbing, crazy golf and a mini Labyrinth Challenge.
Dan Bryne, tour director for The Labyrinth Challenge, said the firm has spent the winter revamping the obstacle course to make it even more exiting.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 5 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 6 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 7 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 8 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
He said:: “We can’t wait to bring the new look Labyrinth Challenge to Ipswich this summer.
“The giant inflatable assault course gives family and friends the opportunity to race together or just have fun tackling the wacky obstacles.
“We’ve spent the winter revamping the course to ensure it’s even more action-packed for thrill seekers.
“There’s a new start, it’s even longer and we’ve replaced some challenges with brand new inflatable sections.
“A ticket gives people the chance to tackle the course as many times as they like during their hour-long slot and enjoy unlimited use of 30 other great inflatables and attractions in The Village.”
The Labyrinth Challenge takes place at Trinity Park in Ipswich across the weekend of Saturday, June 30, and Sunday, July 1.
The obstacle course and The Village are also available for corporate hire on Friday, June 29 for between 50 to 2,000 people.
Tickets for the Labyrinth challenge and unlimited use of The Village are priced at £20 and £15 for under tens.
Tickets are available online at www.labyrinthchallenge.com
For more information visit @thelabyrinthchallenge on Facebook or follow @Labyrinthcourse on Twitter, or @labyrinthchallenge on Instagram.