Teenage girl arrested in connection with fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA
A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in connection with a fatal stabbing outside a pub in Essex.
Liam Taylor, 19, from Chelmsford, was stabbed outside the Rose and Crown pub in The Green, Writtle on Friday, January 31.
Another man, also 19, was treated with stab wounds following the incident.
The teenage girl from Chelmsford was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder this morning, Tuesday March 31.
She remains in custody for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, two men were charged with murder in connection with Mr Taylor’s death.
Daniel Dadan, 18, of Bramble Road, Witham, was charged with murder, assaulting an emergency worker and attempted murder.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
He appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court in March where he was remanded in custody.
Ryan Filby, 20, of Evelyn Place, Chelmsford, was also charged with murder and was remanded in custody following a court hearing.