X Factor: Matt sails into last three
MATT Cardle breezed through to the final three in the X Factor after winning a standing ovation for a stunning duet with Rihanna.
Cardle, from Little Maplestead, near Halstead, sang Dido’s Here With Me before performing with the R’n B star, singing her hit Unfaithful.
He is joined in the final three by boy band One Direction and Rebecca Ferguson. Cher Lloyd, who performed with Will.I.am from the Black Eyed Peas on tonight’s show, was eliminated.
Urging fans to vote for former Suffolk schoolboy Matt, his mentor Dannii Minogue said: “He is a genuinely beautiful, down to earth guy. He has the voice of an angel.”
Voting will continue until tonight’s final, when the winner of this year’s crown will be revealed.
You may also want to watch:
Previous winners include Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and Shayne Ward.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo