X-Factor star to perform in forest
X-FACTOR semi-finalist Diana Vickers has been selected as a special guest for a woodland concert.
The songstress was selected by Scouting For Girls, known for their infectious hits including She’s So Lovely and Heartbeat, to perform at their Thetford Forest concert this summer.
Vickers delayed her pop career while she starred in the London stage production of Little Voice.
Since signing a record deal in March, the artist reached number one with her debut single and album.
Scouting For Girls with perform with special guest Diana Vickers as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2010 on July 8.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �26.50, subject to booking fee, and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 01842 814612 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week