Dense overnight fog could disrupt morning journeys
- Credit: Archant
Weather forecasters are warning of dense fog gathering across the county overnight and into Wednesday.
Fog will form overnight and may be slow to clear during Wednesday, according to the Met Office.
It could mean slower journey times, with delays to bus and train services possible.
There is also chance of delays or cancellations to flights, the Met Office warned.
Fog has started to form in the south of a warning area stretching across London, the East of England and East Midlands, and will become more widespread during Tuesday evening and night.
You may also want to watch:
The fog is likely to become dense in places, with visibility of less than 100 metres, which may lead to some travel disruption and slower journey times.
Fog will clear in the south and west of the area during Wednesday morning, but may persist until early afternoon in places.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 10 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
A yellow weather warning is in place for London and South East England until 1pm on Wednesday.