Yoga and silent disco meet for special event in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Lovers of yoga and music are being invited to an event with a twist in Bury St Edmunds where the two worlds meet.
Yoga and silent disco are being combined and people are being encouraged to get involved to forget the stresses of everyday life and explore their inner selves.
Niamh Kavanagh, event organiser and a yoga instructor for more than 14 years, has relocated to Suffolk from Liverpool and is excited to bring her fusion to Bury St Edmunds for the first time.
She said: “It’s a chance for people to forget the stresses of everyday life. This release gives opportunity for us to become alive with heart and soul’s desire and feel more into positive attitudes.
“Once we return back from this ‘feel good space’, creativity and enthusiasm starts to integrate in our lives. Hopefully we develop more confidence when addressing life challenges and hopefully living in our communities more harmoniously.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Music is a social tool. It cheers us up and when we listen to it, we want to move and dance, allowing negative thoughts and emotions to shift.”
Silent Yoga Sound Sensation takes place on Sunday, July 1, from 6.45pm-8pm at The Centre, in St John’s Street.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster
To book tickets visit www.heartmoves.co.uk or contact email@example.com