Young man killed in road accident
A 20-year-old man has died after the car he was in came off the road and struck trees.
Lee Dipino was a front seat passenger in a grey Renault Clio being driven by an 18-year-old woman when it left the road and collided with trees in Delvin End in Sible Hedingham.
The accident happened at about 10.40pm last night and Mr Dipino, of Summerfields in Sible Hedingham, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The 18-year-old driver from Great Yeldham was taken to Chelmsford’s Broomfield Hospital where she was treated for a shoulder injury.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the one-vehicle accident or anyone who saw the car in the time leading up to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 8 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents