Young people invited to join Suffolk Coastal Youth Conference
Suffolk Coastal District Council is hoping to attract as many young people as possible to it’s youth conference next month.
The conference will be open to youngsters from across the district who are of secondary school age.
Organisers are hoping to attract young people from a range of schools, youth clubs and youth groups to give their views on what young people want in the area.
The conferences have already been proven to be successful in Wavney and organisers hope that they will be able to replicate the event’s success in the Suffolk Coastal area.
They hope that by holding the event out of school time more young people will be able to attend.
You may also want to watch:
The informal event will be held at East Suffolk House in Melton on April 11 from 11.30 am to 2pm.
Those who wish to get involved should email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies