Young woman killed in Friston road crash named as Sade Hill
- Credit: Archant
A woman who died after a fatal road accident in Friston on Tuesday night has been named as police continue to investigate the crash.
Sade Hill, 29, from Theberton near Leiston had been driving a Fiat Panda when it was involved in a collision with a Toyota Hilux in Saxmundham Road, just before 7.30pm on March 10.
Emergency services were called, and took Ms Hill to Ipswich Hospital, but she died a short while later.
Reverend Sheila Hart, who is the assistant priest at St Mary’s Church in Friston, said yesterday: “Our prayers and thoughts are obviously with the family.”
Friston parish councillor Alan Simpson said the family were “devastated” and the village very upset by the news.
Friston’s county councillor Andrew Reid said the event was “very sad” and expressed his sympathies to the family.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting CAD 142 of March 10.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 Body found in the River Orwell
- 9 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash