Oh help, oh no, it’s your chance to meet the Gruffalo
Next month the Gruffalo will be wandering out of his deep dark wood to meet children at a shopping centre in Bury St Edmunds.
On Saturday, June 8, fans of the incredibly popular Julia Donaldson book will get to greet the Gruffalo at the arc shopping centre.
Families that are feeling brave will get their chance to have their picture taken with the cuddly, but still slightly scary, character.
Abbie Panks, arc centre manager said: "We love hosting family friendly events that the whole family can enjoy. It is the first visit for the Gruffalo to the arc shopping centre, and this is because the fans on Facebook voted him as one of their favourites.
"Character appearances are always very popular and we love to see the smile on both the adults and children's faces when they meet their famous friend."
You may also want to watch:
The meet and greet the Gruffalo sessions will take place at 40 minute intervals throughout the day on June, 8: at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising