An early start to Easter in Yoxford
- Credit: Archant
Yoxford is hosting two big Easter egg hunts in the village on Saturday to raise money for charity.
The festivities kick off at 11am with a coffee morning at the village hall followed by two egg hunts – at 12pm, for the adults, and 1pm for children.
There will also be a host of stalls selling cakes, refreshments and bric-a-brac as well as a tombola
The event looks to raise as much money as possible for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Last year’s village events raised more than £1,000 for its chosen charities.
You may also want to watch:
The village will host its biggest event of the year on July 10 with its big Village Fete and Dog Show.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 9 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future