An early start to Easter in Yoxford
- Credit: Archant
Yoxford is hosting two big Easter egg hunts in the village on Saturday to raise money for charity.
The festivities kick off at 11am with a coffee morning at the village hall followed by two egg hunts – at 12pm, for the adults, and 1pm for children.
There will also be a host of stalls selling cakes, refreshments and bric-a-brac as well as a tombola
The event looks to raise as much money as possible for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Last year’s village events raised more than £1,000 for its chosen charities.
The village will host its biggest event of the year on July 10 with its big Village Fete and Dog Show.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 6 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 7 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 10 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors