Yoxford: House filled with smoke from faulty water heater

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

Fire crews from Saxmundham and Halesworth were called to reports of a house fire at Yoxwood View, Yoxford, this evening.

They arrived on scene at 6.20pm and found the property was filled with smoke from a faulty water heater.

Crews brought the incident under control at 6.32pm by ventilating the property and isolating the water heater and were back at their base at 6.51pm

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter