NORWICH CITY FIXTURES
CHRIS Hughton will begin his managerial tenure at Norwich City with a visit to Fulham.
The Canaries will travel to face the Cottagers on August 18 before a home game with QPR at Carrow Road on August 25.
Norwich host Premier League champions Manchester City on December 29 and travel to the Etihad for their final game of the season on May 19.
Manchester United visit Carrow Road on November 17, while the visit to Old Trafford is on March 2.
Paul Lambert will take on his former side at Villa Park on October 27 before visiting Carrow Road on May 4, the Canaries’ penultimate home game of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Carrow Road hosts a mouth-watering Boxing Day clash with Chelsea while the Canaries travel to West Ham on the first day of 2013.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt