Prince Harry enjoys VIP night out in Suffolk
A SUFFOLK nightclub received the royal seal of approval after Prince Harry was spotted partying in a VIP area.
Newmarket’s De Niro’s nightclub entertained the Prince for the evening on Easter Saturday.
The 25-year-old royal was said by staff to have enjoyed himself.
A club spokeswoman described him as “really lovely,” adding: “He was very nice and he had a really good time.”
Earlier in the day he visited Newmarket Heath to see the Queen’s horses put through their paces and is also reported to have enjoyed a Chinese meal in the town.
You may also want to watch:
The Prince served 10 weeks in Afghanistan in 2007-8 and may return later this year if he passes his final exams in flying helicopters.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him