NATIONAL PARKS AND ACCESS TO THE COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1949
- Credit: Archant
WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981 DECLARATION OF NATIONAL NATURE RESERVE PARISHES OF BLYTHBURGH, WALBERSWICK, WESTLETON, WANGFORD WITH HENHAM, REYDON, DUNWICH AND SOUTHWOLD. COUNTY OF SUFFOLK
NOTICE is hereby given that:
In pursuance of section 19(1) of the National Parks and Access to
the Countryside Act 1949 and section 35(1) of the Wildlife and
Countryside Act 1981 and all other powers enabling them in that
You may also want to watch:
behalf, Natural England has, by the Suffolk Coast National Nature
Reserve No 2 Declaration made on the 06 day of December 2018,
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
declared that the land referred to therein is no longer a National
The land having a total area of 326.90 hectares or thereabouts,
situated in the parishes of Blythburgh, Walberswick and Westleton
in the county of Suffolk and shown cross hatched and unshaded on
the maps attached to the said Declaration, has ceased to be managed
as a nature reserve by Natural England. The land having a total area
of 648.77 hectares or thereabouts remains declared as NNR.
Certified copies of the Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve No.
2 Declaration 2018 have been deposited for public inspection free
of charge for one month during normal office hours at the offices
of Natural England at Eastbrook, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge,
CB2 8DR and Dragonfly House, 2 Gilders Way, Norwich NR3 1UB.
A certified copy may also be viewed on Natural England’s website
Dated the 17th day of December 2018
on behalf of Natural England.