MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
- Credit: Archant
APPLICATION FOR PORT OF FELIXSTOWE, DOOLEY TERMINAL - UPGRADE TO RORO 3 & 4
Notice is hereby given that Mr Richard Lee of The Felixstowe Dock and Railway Company, Tomline House, Dock Road, Felixstowe, IP11 3SY has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake activities to the existing linkspan facilities at RoRo3 and RoRo 4 including replacement of the linkspan at RoRo4.
Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Felixstowe Library, Crescent Road, Felixstowe, IP11 7BY. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by: - Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2019/00026; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- 1 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 2 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 3 A14 in west Suffolk closes overnight after serious multi-vehicle crash
- 4 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
- 5 Crews battle huge 15-acre fire in mid Suffolk village
- 6 Complaints of 'terrible smell' coming from Melton animal crematorium
- 7 Suffolk letting agent admits swindling customers out of £80,000
- 8 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 9 Residents help firefighters tackle huge blaze near homes
- 10 Police seize lorry on A14 after driver had no licence or insurance
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice February 20 2019
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.