Application for a Premises Licence /Club Premises Certificate
- Credit: Archant
Name of Applicant: Paul Millichamp, Chairman Name of Premises: Whelnetham Community Centre
Postal Address of Premises: Stanningfield Road, Great Whelnetham
This application may be viewed at: St Edmundsbury Borough Council, West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 3YU www.westsuffolk.gov.uk
The Proposed Relevant Licensable Activities are: Live Music, Recorded Music, Sale of Alcohol (Outdoors) 10:00-23:00 (Saturday’s - 4 times per year maximum)
Dates between which representations may be made to the Licensing Authority: Closing Date: 24/08/2018
You may also want to watch:
Representations must be made in writing to the attention of Business Regulation and Licensing, St Edmundsbury Borough Council (as the Licensing Authority) at the above address, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5000.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 6 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 8 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 9 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 10 600 protesters form 'human wall' to oppose Sizewell C sea defences