Application to vary a Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate
- Credit: Archant
Postal Address of Premises: The Street, Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9SA
Name of Applicant: East of England Co-operative Society
Name of Premises: East of England Co-op Foodstore
Postal Address of Premises (or description of premises) The Street, Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9SA
This application may be viewed at: Mid Suffolk District Council, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX
You may also want to watch:
Proposed Variation: To vary the licence for the sale of alcohol by retail for consumption off the premises as follows: Monday to Sunday (including Good Friday): 06:00 to 23:00.
Dates between which representations may be made to the Licensing Authority:
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 9 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing
Start Date: 1st March 2019
Closing Date: 28th March 2019
Representations must be made in writing to the attention of the Licensing Team, Mid Suffolk District Council (as the Licensing Authority) at the above address. It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is £5000.