COMMONERS OF RUSHMERE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Credit: Archant
To be held at Rushmere Village Hall, Humber Doucy Lane, Rushmere St. Andrew on Thursday 15th October 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Minutes of last Annual General Meeting.
2. Chairman’s Report.
You may also want to watch:
3. Matters arising from items 1 and 2.
4. To consider Financial Statement.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
5. Election of Independent Examiner.
6. Election of Managing Trustees.
7. Biodiversity on the common.
8. Safety on the common.
9. Any other business.
Mrs Chris Kendall Clerk to the Managing Trustees Dated 1st October 2020