COMMONERS OF RUSHMERE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Credit: Archant
To be held at Rushmere Village Hall, Humber Doucy Lane, Rushmere St. Andrew on Thursday 15th October 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Minutes of last Annual General Meeting.
2. Chairman’s Report.
3. Matters arising from items 1 and 2.
4. To consider Financial Statement.
- 1 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 2 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 3 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 7 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 8 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 9 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 10 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
5. Election of Independent Examiner.
6. Election of Managing Trustees.
7. Biodiversity on the common.
8. Safety on the common.
9. Any other business.
Mrs Chris Kendall Clerk to the Managing Trustees Dated 1st October 2020