ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 as amended
- Credit: Archant
LOCAL AUTHORITIES’ TRAFFIC ORDERS (PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND AND WALES) REGULATIONS 1996 as amended. SUFFOLK COASTAL DISTRICT COUNCIL THE SUFFOLK COASTAL DISTRICT COUNCIL (OFF-STREET PARKING PLACES) (VARIATION) ORDER 2018 NOTICE OF PROPOSALS
1. TAKE NOTICE that SUFFOLK COASTAL DISTRICT COUNCIL (“the Council”) of Council Offices, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, IP12 intends to make the Suffolk Coastal District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) (Variation) Order 2018 (“the proposed Order”).
2. The purpose of the proposed Order is to amend provisions of the Suffolk Coastal District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) Order 2008 (“the 2008 Order”) which applies to all the off-street car parks operated by the Council. Save as varied by the proposed Order and Suffolk Coastal District Council (Off-Street Parking Places) (Variation) Orders 2010, 2012, 2013, 2013#2 and 2015 the 2008 Order will continue to apply.
3. Variations are:
1. Tariff and season ticket price increases – details as per schedules.
You may also want to watch:
2. To discontinue Resident Off-Street Season Ticket discounts.
3. Applications for Special Filming Permits are enabled.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
4. Pay and display tariffs are introduced at Landguard – details as per schedules.
5. The plan of “Dock viewing Area” car park is amended.
6. Leisure Centre Forecourt is removed.
7. The plan of “The Avenue” car park, Woodbridge is amended.
8. Pay and Display tariffs are introduced at Slaughden Road – details as per schedules.
9. Wickham Market railway station car park, Campsea Ashe is added to the order to enable enforcement of a maximum stay of 18 hours.
10. Pay and display tariffs are introduced at “Bawdsey Picnic Site” – details as per schedules.
11. The car park called “Darsham Station West” is added - details as per plan and schedules.
12. The car park called “Darsham Station East” is added - details as per plan and schedules.
13. The car park called “Woodbridge Co-Op” is added - details as per plan and schedules.
4. A copy of the proposed Order and a statement of the Council’s reasons for proposing to make it may be inspected at Customer Services during normal office opening at Woodbridge Library, New Street, Woodbridge IP12 1DT and Felixstowe Library, Crescent Road, Felixstowe IP11 7BY. The text of the proposed Order and the Statement of Reasons will also be made available on the Council’s website at httpi/www.eastsuffolk.gov. uk/visitors/parking/
5. Any objections to the proposed Order or other representations may be made in writing to the Chief Executive, Council Offices, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, IP12 1RT to arrive no later than 8th December 2017. Objections may also be submitted, to arrive no later than 4.00 pm on 8th December 2017 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated 17th November 2017 Hilary Slater,
Solicitor, Head of Legal & Democratic Services, Suffolk Coastal District Council.
SCHEDULE OF PROPOSED TARIFFS - See image above