TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015
- Credit: Archant
Take notice that application is being made by: Catesby Strategic Land Ltd c/o Strutt & Parker
For planning permission to:
Description of proposed development: Outline planning permission for residential development of up to 65 dwellings including means of access into the site (not internal roads), parking, pedestrian / cycle bridge and associated highway works, with all other matters (relating to appearance, landscaping, scale and layout) reserved.
Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted: Mid Suffolk Council
Local Planning Authority address: Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX
You may also want to watch:
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Signatory: Mr William Nichols
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 8 Number of schools with extra Covid precautions rises to 12
- 9 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 10 Haul of 20,000 suspected counterfeit DVDs seized in raid at Suffolk home
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
This notice is for publication in a local newspaper.
`Owner’ means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years.