TOWN AND COUNTY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION
- Credit: Archant
Proposed development at (a) Land adjacent to and between Old Norwich Road and the A140 (Easting 612501 Northing 274839) and Land adjacent to and West of Leys Lane, North of Yaxley and South of The Leys (Easting 611745 Northing 274963), Yaxley I give notice that (b) Progress Power Limited is applying to the (c) Mid-Suffolk District Council for planning permission to (d) Removal of Hedgerow, Trees and Associated Vegetation
Any owner* of the land or tenant** who wishes to make representations about this application should write to the Council at (e) Mid-Suffolk District Council Planning Services, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX within 21 days of the date of this notice.
* “owner” means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than 7 years, or, in the case of development consisting of the winning or working of minerals, a person entitled to an interest in a mineral in the land (other than oil, gas, coal, gold or silver).
** “tenant” means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land. Signed Peter Brett Associates LLP On behalf of Progress Power Limited
Date 17th November 2017
You may also want to watch:
Statement of owners’ rights The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or in a lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 9 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 10 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault