Search for prisoner Stuart Guildea who has absconded from Hollesley Bay
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner jailed for robbery, theft and burglary who has absconded.
Officers were called by the prison this evening reporting that 39-year-old Stuart Guildea was missing following a roll call at 8pm.
Guildea is serving a sentence of 12 years and 18 days for robbery, theft and burglary.
He is white, 5ft 8ins tall, of medium build, with blue eyes and mousy hair.
He has links to the Luton area of Bedfordshire and the Rugby area of Warwickshire.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public are advised not to approach Guildea but call police immediately on 999.
Anyone who may have seen a man matching Guildea’s description, or who has information on his whereabouts, should call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 5 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 8 Crash between two motorbikes
- 9 Ipswich closing in on Coulson loan signing
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave