A new venue for Dave Barkshire Motorcycles Two-man Enduro Championships
- Credit: Archant
This coming Sunday (April 9) sees the first round of the 2017 Dave Barkshire Motorcycles Two Man Enduro Championship.
This event is being organised by the Sudbury Motor Cycle Club at a new venue – Straits Mill Convent Lane, Bocking, near Braintree – so it should ensure some good racing.
First riders are away at 10am for the morning two-hour session, while the afternoon session starts at 1pm with the Special Test on lap one.
Sam Toy, who won the Championship Class last year with Will Kerry, will not be riding as he will be concentrating on his cycling.
However, Kerry has entered and his riding partner is expected to be nine-times Eastern Centre Solo Enduro Champion, Chris Hockey, who last won this Class with Toy in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
The current Expert Champions have not entered, but Kevin Palmer, who won the Clubman Class in 2016 with Jeff Turner, is riding in the ‘Experts’ with Ben Grice.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 6 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 7 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 8 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay