‘They give you that extra 10 per cent’ - Judge believes fan support can give Blues an edge
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Alan Judge believes the Ipswich Town fans at Carrow Road can give the team ‘that extra 10 per cent’ on derby day.
Two thousand Blues fans will be inside Carrow Road for tomorrow’s game, in what is sure to be a red hot atmosphere as Paul Lambert returns to his former club as manager of Ipswich Town.
Judge is excited for his first taste of the East Anglian derby and believes supporters have a real role to play.
“These are the games you want to play in and I’ve been lucky to play in some games like this during my career,” he said.
“The way the lads have been talking about it, it’s definitely the big one and they say form goes out the window and hopefully we can put one over on them.
You may also want to watch:
“If we can silence their crowd in the first few minutes and then ours can get over theirs, that can make a big difference.
“The fans give you that extra 10 per cent and that’s really important.”
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 6 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Suffolk 'can't afford' to repair or clear 700 damaged road signs