All change for Colchester United, again
- Credit: Archant
Colchester United boss Joe Dunne has been no stranger to making enforced changes to his side – and many of them – this season. And it will be the case again this evening.
Once again, there will be changes to the U’s starting line-up for this evening’s visit of MK Dons.
Winger Gavin Massey and striker Freddie Sears both aggravated hamstring injuries at Preston (1-1 drww last Saturday), and so begin another frustrating spell on the sidelines.
Centre-half Cian Bolger has also returned to Bolton, at the end of his one-month loan spell.
But more positive news sees the return of Craig Eastmond, after a one-match suspension. Eastmond looks set to partner Marcus Bean in the centre of the park, enabling Alex Gilbey to operate out wide.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Eastman will replace Bolger in central defence, while both Macauley Bonne and Sammie Szmodics are added to the squad after playing for the under-18s last weekend.
Attacking midfielder Dominic Vose, who set up the equaliser for Luke Garbutt at Deepdale, is also pushing for a first start.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
Josh Thompson (ankle), Drey Wright (knee) and Sanchez Watt (leg) remain long-term absentees.