Archant Suffolk’s Ipswich Town Facebook Live chat
Jordan Spence became the first summer arrival at Ipswich Town this week, the free agent defender signing a new two-year deal, having impressed during a spell with the Blues last season.
It is likely more new faces will follow Spence into Portman Road, but who they are remains to be seen.
Another player that impressed on-loan at Ipswich last season, Emyr Huws, is now reportedly attracting interest from Bristol City and Wolves, meaning the Wales international’s next move is not guaranteed to be one that sees him arrive in Suffolk.
Another transfer target of Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy, meanwhile, is Rotherham’s Danny Ward, however Town’s Championship rivals Cardiff have now entered the frame for his signature.
Elsewhere at the club, we understand more news on ticket prices could be announced next week, while the Blues announced in the last couple of days that they will be carrying a local charity’s name on the back of their shirts next season.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Watson and Chris Brammer look back at that and everything else making the news regarding Ipswich Town this week.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 8 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 9 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections