Archant Suffolk’s Ipswich Town Facebook Live chat
Jordan Spence became the first summer arrival at Ipswich Town this week, the free agent defender signing a new two-year deal, having impressed during a spell with the Blues last season.
It is likely more new faces will follow Spence into Portman Road, but who they are remains to be seen.
Another player that impressed on-loan at Ipswich last season, Emyr Huws, is now reportedly attracting interest from Bristol City and Wolves, meaning the Wales international’s next move is not guaranteed to be one that sees him arrive in Suffolk.
Another transfer target of Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy, meanwhile, is Rotherham’s Danny Ward, however Town’s Championship rivals Cardiff have now entered the frame for his signature.
Elsewhere at the club, we understand more news on ticket prices could be announced next week, while the Blues announced in the last couple of days that they will be carrying a local charity’s name on the back of their shirts next season.
Stuart Watson and Chris Brammer look back at that and everything else making the news regarding Ipswich Town this week.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 6 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 7 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 8 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 9 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 10 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer