Baldwin joins Histon rivals
FORMER Histon supremo, Gareth Baldwin, has joined Cambridge United FC.Baldwin, who left Histon in November, will take a commercial role and is set to become a director.
FORMER Histon supremo, Gareth Baldwin, has joined Cambridge United FC.
Baldwin, who left Histon in November, will take a commercial role and is set to become a director.
In his 17 years at the village club, Baldwin helped guide them from the local Cambridgeshire leagues into the Blue Square Premier.
"I find Gareth to be a very enigmatic and positive personality and he's been a life-long fan of this club," said Cambridge chairman Paul Barry.
You may also want to watch:
"We all know what he's done across the A14 and I'm a great admirer of his. I'm looking forward to working with him.”
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain