Bangers and national stocks all set for huge Gala Night extravaganza at Foxhall Stadium, including the fireworks!
- Credit: Archant
On Saturday night, Spedeworth/Incarace Motorsports in association with Sackers Recycling are proud to present one of the public’s favourite meetings of the year, the traditional Foxhall Stadium Gala Night!
This meeting is all about ‘crash and bangers’, both on track and in the skies!
With a double helping of both banger racing and national 2.0Ltr saloon stock cars, plus the fireworks.
More than 80 bangers are expected to do battle and expect local drivers, Gareth Parker, Craig Thurlow, Niki Jarvis and Michael Kent to be very much in the thick of the action as they race around the ¼ mile oval smashing, bashing and spinning each other out of the way as every driver is doing their best to be the first to the finish line and take the trophy!
Banger racing at Foxhall Heath Stadium is legendary, always full of action and drama and this meeting should be no exception!
You may also want to watch:
The National 2.0Ltr Saloon Stock Cars have absolutely thrilled the fans around the Spedeworth Raceway’s this year and there are good numbers booked in for this meeting.
Let us hope that it is a dry evening so we can see these amazing cars at full speed in what promises to be another right royal dust up on the track!
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
Racing starts at 6pm, Advance ticket gates open at 3pm and turnstiles open at 3.30pm.
If you haven’t been to our Foxhall Heath Stadium before then this meeting is well worth a trip not just for the racing but to see the superb facilities which are now available.
We have two fully seated grandstands along the back straight which can hold several thousand people and offer excellent elevated views of the racing. Wherever you choose to sit in the grandstands you can see all the action around the Ipswich raceway. We have just completed the build of a brand new grandstand for those who are disabled or have special needs on the Kent Cams bend and our renowned catering facilities, which offer some of the best Stadium food in the country, are accredited with a five star Hygiene Rating.
We also have elevated VIP Hospitality units which include a VIP box and balcony which provide uninterrupted views of the racing. We often have one or two units for hire for at meetings for Corporate, Group and Children’s Birthdays, contact us on 01473 612423 for more details.