Barnet v Colchester United: Bees danger-man set for return, but Brindley still out
Hosts Barnet will hope to have deadly marksman Shaq Coulthirst back in the side for tomorrow’s visit of Colchester United.
Coulthirst has plundered nine goals already this season, including seven in League Two (in his last nine outings).
Barnet’s cause has certainly not been helped by the former Tottenham trainee sitting out the last two games, at Blackburn (3-1 defeat in the FA Cup) and at Accrington (4-1 league loss) due to injury.
But the 23-year-old front-runner has been back in training this week and could start against the U’s.
The Bees, without a win in their last 12 games, a lean spell stretching back two months, still have other injury woes however.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Stephens (knee), Curtis Weston (knee) and John Akinde (hamstring) are unlikely to return in time for this weekend, while ex-Colchester right-back Richard Brindley is a long-term casualty with a foot injury. He is yet to make his Barnet debut since his summer switch from the U’s.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season