Big Harwich hi from Down Under!
Hi Mike and everyone at the Green'Un.I stumbled across the Green'Un web-site completely by chance, however it is now firmly locked in my favorites - it's great especially the Green Un TV slots.
Hi Mike and everyone at the Green'Un.
I stumbled across the Green'Un web-site completely by chance, however it is now firmly locked in my favorites - it's great especially the Green Un TV slots.
I moved over to Australia in 1995 however still follow the fortunes of Harwich & Parkeston each week - hopefully things are looking up a bit now that they have appointed Mark Morsley - it was great to hear his thoughts on your site.
When I was a teenager growing up in Harwich I used to be the Programme Editor & Commercial Manager - it was great going to all of the Isthmian & Athenian League grounds - hopefully they can get back into the Ryman's League within the next couple of seasons.
You may also want to watch:
Keep up the great work!
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 7 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
14 Glenlyon Drive, Ashgrove, Queensland 4060 Australia