Blues warning from Magilton
BLUES boss Jim Magilton wants to shake things up for Ipswich Town following their 3-1 defeat at Hull CityMagilton said: “I will make changes for Burnley on Tuesday and if I can get people in then I will.
By Derek Davis
BLUES boss Jim Magilton wants to shake things up for Ipswich Town following their 3-1 defeat at Hull City
Magilton said: “I will make changes for Burnley on Tuesday and if I can get people in then I will.
“We have too many people comfortable in home surroundings but when it comes to rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in away then we are lacking in that department.
You may also want to watch:
“I'm bitterly disappointed after we started very brightly and created good chances but didn't take them. We then conceded three shockers with two set plays and sloppy defending for the other.”
Tigers boss Phil Brown said: “It was not an easy day at the office. We scored against the run of play but the game was too open for my liking.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
“Ipswich came for a good game of football and got one.”
Blues striker Danny Haynes has been linked with Everton and Aston Villa in the national media.