Bolt and Blake battle hots up
The battle between Jamaican sprinters Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake is hotting up as the Olympics draw ever closer.
The pair will face each other again, this time in the final of the 200m at the Jamaican National Championships and Olympic trials in Kingston.
Blake won his semi-final with a time of 19.93s, having already beaten him in the 100m final in a world-leading time of 9.75s. Bolt also won his heat, clocking a time of 20.26.
All four big names progressed from the semi-finals of the women’s 200m.
Two-time defending Olympic champion Veronica Campbell-Brown, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, Sherone Simpson and Kerron Stewart will face off in the final.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Hansle Parchment, Andrew Riley and Richard Phillips booked their places at London 2012 in the 110m hurdles.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 5 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk