Boro duo in quit threat
JEREMIE Aliadiere will quit Middlesbrough if they are relegated and the striker could make a shock return to Arsenal. (Daily Mirror) Meanwhile, Boro defender Emanuel Pogatetz also says he will leave the club if they are relegated.
JEREMIE Aliadiere will quit Middlesbrough if they are relegated and the striker could make a shock return to Arsenal. (Daily Mirror)
The French striker, 25, has only scored eight goals in 59 games for Boro but Gunners boss Arsene Wenger remains a big fan since selling him for �2million in 2007.
Meanwhile, Boro defender Emanuel Pogatetz also says he will leave the club if they are relegated. (The Sun)
The Boro skipper says he is tired of relegation battles and wants a new challenge. The Austria defender Pogatetz, away on international duty, said: “I'm 26 years old and want to continue playing at the highest level. Should I leave in the summer, it will be for sporting reasons or to go to a club that plays in Europe or one with high ambitions.
You may also want to watch:
“It becomes tiring to fight relegation every season.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from