Boy Bacon's on Twitter now!
I'M on Twitter now.Apparently you might be interested to follow what I do all day, or don't do all day, as the case may be.The wife was the first to sign up, no doubt desperate to know what I'm up to, not surprisingly.
I'M on Twitter now.
Apparently you might be interested to follow what I do all day, or don't do all day, as the case may be.
The wife was the first to sign up, no doubt desperate to know what I'm up to, not surprisingly.
You may also want to watch:
But seriously this Twitter thing appears to be good fun and a good way to keep in touch.
I'll let you know what's happening in the offices here at Archant Suffolk Sport, as well as keep you up to date with any non-league happenings and whispers I get.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
I'll even let you know if Carl Marston buys a round of coffees - fat chance.
So www.twitter.co.uk and go to Mike_Bacon. And sign up as one of my followers!
I KNOW I bang on about the Respect programme, but why shouldn't I, the FA are always ramming it down our throats?
So when are they going to actually DO something about Premier League players putting arms around referees, feigning injury and Premier League managers slagging off referees?
I mean, how do the suits in Soho Square seriously expect the grass roots game to take Respect seriously, if clearly the professionals don't.
Oh . . . I give up.
GREEN'Un TV is back.
I know how pleased many of you are!! But thanks to JK from Manningtree who e-mailed.
“Mike and Stu, great Green'Un television, never miss it. Can you get it with the sound off?”
Anyhow on Wednesdays, myself and my good, but club less friend, Stuart Watson, give you our thoughts on the non-league scene and pick out a couple of games to look forward to, with our ever-popular score predictions.
So, when you sitting at work or home, just nip over to www.greenun24.co.uk and take a look.
I'VE found out a bit more about my mate Olly Murs.
You know me and Olly are, well sort of, old non-league buddies. But did you know Olly played in the Witham Town side that won the Ridgeons Reserve Division Cup in 2006/07?
He scored nine goals in that competition, including a hat-trick in the semi-final and a brace against Haverhill Rovers in the final.
We have so much in common Olly.