Brandeston celebrate win at Cross-country event
BRANDESTON Hall were the overall winners of the 35th East Anglia Prep School Cross-country tournament, held at Framlingham College, last weekend.
The prep school for Framlingham was one of 24 that competed on the day took the title ahead of Town Close, in second.
The boys’ team event was won by Bedford, followed closely by Holmwood House in second and Brandeston, in third.
As for the girls’ event, that was won by Bishop’s Stortford, ahead of Brandeston (second) and Abbey/Woodbridge (third).
In the individual event, Bedford dominated, taking the under-11, 12 and 13 boys’ races.
You may also want to watch:
Milly Buckingham, of Bishop’s Stortford won the under-10s girls’ race while William Dutton of Orwell Park the boys’ event in that age group.
Lottie Summers of Brandeston Hall was the winner of the under-11 girls’ run with Culfords’s Nella Walters winning the under-12s girls.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
Jemima Walker of New Hall was the under-13 girls’ winner