Brightlingsea can move joint top with victory over Ware
- Credit: Archant
In-form Brightlingsea Regent will move level on points with Ryman North leaders Maldon & Tiptree, if they can beat visiting Ware at North Road tomorrow night (7.45pm).
The R’s are currently just three points behind the Jammers, with two games in hand, although they have a far inferior goal difference.
But with just 12 matches remaining this season, Regent’s fate is very much in their own hands.
Tomorrow night is the first of this week’s two meetings between Brightlingsea and Ware – James Webster’s men travel to Wodson Park this Saturday.
The goal-scoring prowess of Aaron Condon has been a prime reason for the R’s current run of nine wins and two draws from their last 11 matches. They have not lost in the league since a 3-2 reverse at Dereham on Boxing Day.
You may also want to watch:
Condon has scored 31 goals in all competitions, and 24 in the league. Only Maldon’s Liam Nash (27) has scored more goals in Ryman North this campaign.
The R’s have recently bolstered their squad with the addition of new signings Connor Hogan (midfielder from VCD Athletic) and striker Billy Hunt (from Stanway Rovers).
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 9 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence