Brisca F1 Championship comes to Foxhall Stadium this weekend with strong Dutch challenge present
- Credit: Archant
One of the most prestigious races of the motorsport calendar comes to Foxhall Stadium on Saturday.
The 2017 Brisca F1 Stock Car Racing Championship of the World sees the best UK, Dutch and New Zealand drivers head into town with one thing on their mind, to take the World Championship Trophy back home with them!
Around 30 world finalists plus nearly 60 in support are booked in with a dozen of Holland’s best drivers, as well as New Zealand have sent their strongest challenge yet to bid for the title.
The meeting introduction starts at 12 noon with practice from 12.30pm.
Supporting the Brisca F1’s are the National Ministox before the scene is set for the 2017 Brisca F1 Championship of the World to commence at 6:45pm.
You may also want to watch:
After the big race we have two Brisca F1 Consolations, followed by Ministox Heat two, the Brisca F1 Grand Final for the Harry Smith Trophy, the National Ministox Grand Final and then the meeting concludes with the Brisca F1 Grand National for the Ben Turner Memorial Trophy.
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 7 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 8 Matchday Live: Smith levels for hosts after Pigott's opener
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency