Matchday Recap: Kenlock forces Kelly to put through his own net as Town earn a point
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town drew 1-1 at Bristol City this evening.
The Blues drew 1-1 with West Brom on Saturday following a good performance against a side hunting promotion.
Bristol City went on a 15-game unbeaten run after beating Ipswich at Portman Road in November, a run including nine straight wins, but they are now winless in five matches.
“We go to try and win,” manager Paul Lambert said. “We don’t sit back, we’ll go and play the way we can and we go and try and win the game.
“If we win that, it’s not over. Until somebody says it’s mathematically over, it’s never over, you have to keep going and, as I said before, we don’t look like a team at the bottom of the table.”
You may also want to watch:
Assistant manager Stuart Taylor said: “There’s a few little knocks but with three games in the space of a week there will possibly be a couple of changes just to freshen things up. There’s no concerns and there’s nobody we’re overly worried about.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children