Bumper crowd expected for Colchester United’s trip to Notts County
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
A big crowd is expected for Colchester United’s visit to joint leaders Notts County tomorrow.
The Magpies have reduced ticket prices, so there should be a bumper attendance with a good atmosphere to greet a U’s side who are bang in form themselves.
Notts County were knocked off their League Two perch on Tuesday night, after a 1-1 draw at Yeovil and Luton’s 3-0 home win over Carlisle. They are now level on points with the Hatters.
But they will not find it easy against a U’s side who have only lost one of their last 10 league games, and are only two points adrift of the play-offs.
“Notts County have had a great start to the season,” explained U’s boss John McGreal.
You may also want to watch:
“They are a big club in this division, and they have reduced their admission prices (to £10 for adults) so there should be a big crowd.
“We found it tough their last season (3-1 defeat), but we have a different team now.”
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Matchday Live: Four goals in a busy first half
- 5 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency