Bumper line-up for ACU Eastern Motocross Championship at Blaxhall
- Credit: Archant
This Sunday sees the Woodbridge & DMCC host the third round of the Bickers Lifting ACU Eastern Motocross Championship at the Blaxhall circuit, near Woodbridge with the event being supported by Orwell Truck and Vans.
A 160-rider strong entry and exciting 12-race programme featuring both Expert and Junior graded riders it is sure to produce a full day of racing action on the sandy circuit.
The Expert line-up will feature some of the Maxxis British Championships leading riders including Frenchman Steven Lenoir who currently sits second in the MX1 class along with Bury St Edmunds’ Elliott Banks-Browne and his team-mate Luke Norris.
Other British Championship riders also competing include European 2 Stroke front runner James Dunn, Jordan Divall and Dylan Woodcock who claimed victory at the opening round earlier in the season, who are all looking to gain some track knowledge in preparation for the British Championship round on July 16.
Lining up against the National stars are former ACU Eastern Champion and current points leader Luke Benstead, Brad Woodroffe, Brad Tomlin, Declan Whittle, Shaun Southgate, Jake Edey and Jason Morland.
With such a strong line up the racing is sure to be great on a circuit that is always well-prepared and good to race.
While in the Junior class the fastest 40 Junior riders on the day will compete in the Junior Championship race with the remaining riders competing in two separate races.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 2 Two incidents of indecent exposure within 20 minutes in Suffolk village
- 3 The Unruly Pig in Suffolk is named best gastropub in the UK
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Swans prepare 'six-figure bid' for Fraser
- 5 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 6 Man, 33, jailed for 10 years for child sex offences
- 7 Town skipper Morsy handed four-game ban after Accrington charge
- 8 Hot ticket for what could be a big night... AFC Wimbledon v Ipswich
- 9 Award-winning east Suffolk restaurant temporarily closes ahead of takeover
- 10 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
Current point’s leader Rheis Morter currently holds a 10-point lead over Aaron Holloway, while Alexander Hornsby, Simon Daniels, Ryan McDonnell and winner last time out James Wayman will all be looking to close the gap down at the top of the point’s standings.
All the action starts at 9:30am at Blaxhall, with practice followed by the first race after lunch.
Admission prices are £10 for Adults and £5 for unaccompanied children with the Blaxhall Circuit being located using the postcode IP17 1LG.
Why don’t you send us your sports news, previews, reports and photographs? Send to... email@example.com