Bury and Needham clash in cup
BURY Town manager Richard Wilkins may well make further changes to his starting line-up for their Suffolk Premier Cup clash with local rivals Needham Market at Ram Meadow this evening.
BURY Town manager Richard Wilkins may well make further changes to his starting line-up for their Suffolk Premier Cup clash with local rivals Needham Market at Ram Meadow this evening. Lance Key will again deputise for injured keeper Dean Greygoose, and Ian Cambridge could return to the squad.
After a disappointing performance on Saturday in their home defeat to Redbridge, they will need to pick themselves up if they are to overcome their Ridgeons League opponents.
Needham have had a great start to the season with a 100% record in the league and FA Vase. With many ex-Bury players in their squad, they will need no further encouragement to get a result.
Needham have a full-strength squad to choose from, with the exception of Scott Wark, who has gone on loan to Long Melford.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile in the FA Cup, Heybridge Swifts will travel to Folkestone Invicta if they can overcome Billericay Town in their replay.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family