Bury Town pegged back for a draw at Witham Town
Bostik Division One North Witham Town 2 Bury Town 2 Bury Town could not hold on to a two goal first half lead as they were second best for most of the second half.
Free scoring Cemal Ramadan fired Bury in front on 30 minutes after some dogged work down the wing from Ryan Jolland. A neat pass in from Ramadan saw his turn and strike from a very tight angle to beat the keeper.
Two minutes later Bury doubled their lead with a stunning free kick from Bradley Barber which curled around the wall and the keeper and nestled in to the far side of the net.
Bury were starting to get going and on 37 minutes another free kick from Barber smashed against the bar.
But Bury looked a different side after the break as Witham pushed them back and it was not long before Usman Adeniji pulled one back.
You may also want to watch:
Witham grabbed a deserved equaliser with the last chance of the game as Tom Robinson was on hand to slot home a loose ball in the Bury box on 94 minutes.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 10 Gameday: 'Lots of work to do' - Town fans on Millwall defeat