Can you conquer these nine questions about Ipswich and Reading ahead of their Championship match?
Town fans will be hoping Ipswich’s first game of February will make up for a disappointing end to January.
Last month finished with a draw and a dismal defeat, as well as some uninspiring activity in the transfer market – while two players were loaned in on deadline day, fans were left disappointed that there was no permanent replacement for Daryl Murphy.
Reading are the opponents on February 4 – and the visit of the high-flying Royals will prove a tough test for Mick McCarthy’s men.
Before the game, test your knowledge on the two teams’ head-to-head record.
In our quiz you’ll find nine questions about old matches, shared players and Reading’s history.
You may also want to watch:
When you’ve had a go share the quiz with your friends and see who comes out on top.
For all the latest on Ipswich Town, including match reports, transfer news and our live feed on matchdays, see our dedicated Blues page here.
You can also check out the latest edition of our Town podcast, Sleeping Giants, here.
On Twitter, follow @EADT24, @IpswichStar24 and @EADTSport, as well as our chief football writer @Stuart_Watson.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds