Canaries are favourites
Norwich City have been installed as one of the favourites to repeat their feat of last year and lift the Championship trophy.The Canaries sit alongside fellow relegated sides Crystal Palace and Southampton as bookies have tipped the trio to bounce back to the Premiership.
Norwich City have been installed as one of the favourites to repeat their feat of last year and lift the Championship trophy.
The Canaries sit alongside fellow relegated sides Crystal Palace and Southampton as bookies have tipped the trio to bounce back to the Premiership.
Nigel Worthington's men are priced at 13/2, along with the Saints, with bookmakers William Hill, who have Palace as outright favourites to win the league at 6/1.
City sit above arch rivals Ipswich Town, who are fourth favourites to take the crown, with Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield United completing the top six.
You may also want to watch:
Ladbrokes are also tipping the Canaries highly at 6/1, along with Glenn Hoddle's Wolves outfit. Southampton are favourites with them at 4/1.
Crystal Palace are in at 8/1, while Ipswich Town, Leeds United and Monday's play-off final losers Preston North End are all at 12/1.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
Meanwhile at the bottom, William Hill have Plymouth Argyle, Crewe Alexandra and Brighton favourites for the drop, while Ladbrokes tip Crewe, Brighton and Watford to finish in the bottom three.