Canham shares first prize in pro-am
KIERAN Canham of Bury St Edmunds shared first prize at the King's Lynn pro-am on Tuesday with Paul Hetherington of Great Hadham. Canham was two under par after two and had five birdies and two bogeys.
By Tony Garnett
KIERAN Canham of Bury St Edmunds shared first prize at the King's Lynn pro-am on Tuesday with Paul Hetherington of Great Hadham.
Canham was two under par after two and had five birdies and two bogeys.
You may also want to watch:
69: K Canham (Bury St Edmunds), P Hetherington (Great Hadham). 70: I Ellis (Weston Park), J Levermore (Clacton), R Beadles (Brampton Park).
Other scores included: 71: A George (Ely City). 75: N Lythgoe (Royal Norwich), P Mayoh (King's Lynn). 76: K Earp (Bury Golf Range). 77: A Cotton (Ufford Park), A Collison (Bungay), A Lucas (Waldringfield). 78: D Gitsham (Cretingham). 79: W Sargent (Towerlands). 82: R Wingate (Saffron Walden).
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners
Teams with Ellis, Lucas and Simon Sheppard of Bishop's Stortford were all 12 under par to share the honours.