Canham shares first prize in pro-am
KIERAN Canham of Bury St Edmunds shared first prize at the King's Lynn pro-am on Tuesday with Paul Hetherington of Great Hadham. Canham was two under par after two and had five birdies and two bogeys.
By Tony Garnett
KIERAN Canham of Bury St Edmunds shared first prize at the King's Lynn pro-am on Tuesday with Paul Hetherington of Great Hadham.
Canham was two under par after two and had five birdies and two bogeys.
69: K Canham (Bury St Edmunds), P Hetherington (Great Hadham). 70: I Ellis (Weston Park), J Levermore (Clacton), R Beadles (Brampton Park).
Other scores included: 71: A George (Ely City). 75: N Lythgoe (Royal Norwich), P Mayoh (King's Lynn). 76: K Earp (Bury Golf Range). 77: A Cotton (Ufford Park), A Collison (Bungay), A Lucas (Waldringfield). 78: D Gitsham (Cretingham). 79: W Sargent (Towerlands). 82: R Wingate (Saffron Walden).
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 3 Ipswich Town sign Brentford full-back Thompson on loan
- 4 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 5 'One or two we're speaking to' - McKenna on transfer plans
- 6 'I'm not here to settle' - Walton sets sights high after permanent Town move
- 7 McKenna on offers for Harper and El Mizouni and Fraser's Town future
- 8 Town could lose its Post Office branch in triple closure shock
- 9 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 10 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
Teams with Ellis, Lucas and Simon Sheppard of Bishop's Stortford were all 12 under par to share the honours.