Capel Plough are ‘Miles’ better now
GREAT news for Capel Plough as they look to move up the Kingsley Healthcare SIL Senior Division table and progress closer to the final of the Suffolk Senior Cup after losing at Portman Road in the final to Team Bury last year.
Key player and club captain Miles Donovan returned to action last Saturday in the Senior Cup victory at Old Newton - his first game for 15 months.
He came on as a substitute following a cruciate knee ligament injury that required an operation.
Joint manager Archie Arnold said: “It’s a huge boost for everyone at Capel.
“Miles has remained a big part of the club while injured and has missed only a handful of games, giving a helping hand whenever needed on match days.
You may also want to watch:
“He suffered no reaction although it will probably be a few more weeks before he’s ready to start a game.”
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Judge won't play for Ipswich again this season as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 7 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 8 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 9 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first